30 июн. 2012 г.

The Flowers of War

& John Miller (by Christian Bale): Is that Father Ingleman?
    George: Yes.
    John: These North Europeans they’re all like, you know, tuna, playwrights, not much fun. Look at that face, he’s ruining the... What do you call it? Feng... Fengshui?

& John: I can’t have a priest staring at me while I’m sleeping.

& John: What are they saying?
    George: They said they’re orphans!
    John: Orphans? Well, I’d like to adopt all of you... right now.
    Yu Mo: Adopt all of us? You would not be able to cope.

& John: So what do you and your companions do?
    Yu Mo: We are kindergarten teachers.
    John: Really? Kindergarten teachers... Shameless.
    Yu Mo: And you? What do you do?
    John: I’m also a kindergarten teacher. So... as teacher to teacher... you wanna... get together and have a cup of joe, or...

& John: Wait... Let’s work it out. Think about it.
    Yu Mo: If you help us... I will thank you in ways you can never imagine... All of us will.
    John: Can I get an advance?

& John: I love seeing you walk away. I love seeing that ass.


& Colonel Hasegawa: Do the students sing well?
    John: Very well, yes.
    Hasegawa: That’s good. I shall come back in a couple of days to hear them.
    John: Why?
    Hasegawa: No reason. I happen to love music. Father, we shall meet again soon.

& John: What happened?
    Yu Mo: Just another story of misfortune. It wouldn’t interest a passerby like yourself.

& Yu Mo: Sometimes, the truth is the last thing we need to hear.

& Shu: Father John, what exactly do they do?
    John: You know... they... They love and they hate, just like all of us. Maybe they know more about it than any of us. These women if they came face to face with the devil himself, he’d be putty in their hands.

& John: If you think somebody’s scary, you picture them with their pants around their ankles, sitting on the crapper, alright? Picture that. Not so scary then.

& Yu Mo: Are you going to fall in love with me?
    John: I already have.

The Qin Huai View

--
On the Imdb.

Σ Superior. Не покидало чувство déjà vu: A зори здесь тихие по-китайски.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий