14 июн. 2012 г.

Hit and Miss 1x1

& Eddie: You’re like a machine, Mia. I fucking love it.

& Mia: Can I speak to Ryan, please?
    Riley: Ryan, why?
    Mia: I just want to speak with him.
    Riley: No way. Get lost, you weirdo.
    Mia: I’m Ryan’s dad.

& Levi: So... you were a man, but now you’re a woman?
    Mia: Yeah.
    Levi: So you’re gay?
    Mia: No. Straight. But I’m a woman... trapped inside a man’s body.

& Riley: I don’t know about the dick in your pants, but you definitely have a dick in your brain.


& Ryan: What was your name when you were a boy?
    Mia: Ryan. My name was Ryan.

& Ryan: I don’t want anything to change.
    Mia: If things didn’t change... there wouldn’t be any butterflies.

& Mia: Anything with a jaw can be knocked out. Cows, pigs, horses. Anything.
    Ryan: But I like animals and they can’t hit you back.
    Mia: It’s not really about the animal. It’s the power of the punch. Watch me.

--
On the Imdb.

__ Interesting. But... could be a little bit faster. May be next timeepisode.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий