17 июн. 2012 г.

Continuum 1x1

A Stitch in Time

& Kiera: You’re a suspect in a crime. Maintain your position.

& Kiera: Where are we? What did you guys do?
    Ingram: Time jump. The vortex. You were there... Now you’re here.
    Kiera: Where? Where is here?
    Ingram: Same place we started. Place, not time. Space, not time. Get it?

& Kiera: How do I get home?
    Ingram: You are home.

& Kiera: What happens now?
    Ingram: We become ghosts. We blend in and you’re no one is going to find us.
    Kiera: Watch me.

& Ingram: I’ve never been in an automobile.
    A cop: Then this is your lucky day.

& Kiera: One down, seven to go.

& Alec Sadler: What year are you from?
    Kiera: 2077.
    Alec: You are not from 2077!
    Kiera: Why would I lie about it?
    Alec: If that’s true, then you are screwed.


& Alec: You’re so pretty.
    Kiera: Not cool.

& Kiera: Where are the others?
    Ingram: Probably doing things they shouldn’t be.
    Detective Carlos Fonnegra: Answer the question, Ingram.
    Ingram: Please, the adults are talking right now.

& Kiera: Do you know who I am?
    Ingram: You’re a Protector.
    Kiera: Yeah, I’m a Protector. A nobody cop. You, you’re somebody. I bet if I had the right person and proper means to look, I could find out quite a bit about you.
    Alec: Is the right person me?
    Kiera: Yes! I’m talking to you!
    Ingram: What?!

& Ingram: Wait! I’ll tell you what I know!
    Carlos: What did you say to him?
    Kiera: We talked... about his future.

& Kiera: You can expect well-coordinated and violent criminal activity. A ruthless disregard for the law and some unorthodox tactics.
    Dillon, Carlos’s boss: So you’re an expert? Gang task force or something like that?
    Kiera: Something like that.

& Kiera: Fry, bitch.

& Dillon: I’m not letting you go.
    Kiera: I’ll handle it.
    Dillon: Then handle it!.. This means war.

& Alec: You never told me what happens. To me.
    Kiera: No, I didn’t. I’m not sure that I should.

& Old Alec: Introduce me?
    Greg: Sam, this is my boss... And this is my wife, Kiera.
    Old Alec: Kiera. It’s long overdue... I’m Alec Sadler.

--
On the Imdb.

Σ So... What we've here is another one Alcatraz, but a time jump was made from the future, not the past. Hmm. Rebecca has projected on Kiera. Diego has projected on Alec. Or is it warden James who has projected on Alec? We'll see.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий