21 июн. 2012 г.

Hit and Miss 1x3

& Mia: I’ve been thinking about what you said. About your arrangement with Wendy... Maybe you were right.

Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit

♪ Oh lord, it’s so bad ♪
♪ it’s so bad when you’re living in the devil’s playground ♪

♪ up and down ♪
♪ bad and good ♪
♪ nobody’s living like the way they should ♪
♪ anymore, anymore ♪
♪ up an down ♪
♪ bad and good ♪
♪ nobody’s living like the way they should anymore ♪
♪ there’s gotta be more ♪

& Mia: Here’s the new deal. You sell the smallholdings to me and you stay the fuck away from us! Otherwise... I will kill you. You understand?

& Mia: I’m not like other women.
    Ben: ...I know. That’s why I like you.

& Ryan: Do you know what a transsexual is?
    Aaron: Is it someone who’s half man, half robot?
    Ryan: Yeah, something like that.


& Ryan: Why are we doing this? ... What’s the point of it?
    Teacher: We observe the behavior and movements of the frogs that are alive and the dead ones, we study the biological make-up.
    Ryan: But why?
    Teacher: Because it’s science.
    Ryan: Why don’t you observe my behavior then kill me?
    Teacher: Don’t be silly, Ryan.
    Ryan: Fine. I’ll do it myself.

& Nurse: Gents is this way, love.
    Mia: No, no. I’m not...
    Nurse: Come on, you’ll be ok.

& Ben: No, no, no, no. Look, I don’t understand. Because you look like a...
    Mia: A woman? It’s because I am.
    Ben: Yeah, but... I don’t... I don’t get it. You’ve... You’ve got a cock?

& Ryan: What does what mean what he said? Does it mean we’ll never forget her like you’ll never forget how to ride a bike?
    Riley: No, Ryan! It means she was a fucking slag.

& Mia: No man is worth your tears, Riley, and the one that is won’t make you cry.

& Riley: I know why Mum asked you to be the one to look after us...

& Ryan: When she got really ill, I prayed so the angels would take her away and she wouldn’t have to suffer any more. I killed her.
    Mia: You didn’t kill her, Ryan. You didn’t do anything wrong. Sometimes when we see someone we love suffering, we do what we can to end that suffering. We love them so much we can’t bear to see them in pain.

& Ben: Mia! How did you...
    Mia: This is how it would work.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий