6 июн. 2012 г.

Awake 1x8

Nightswimming

& A cop: What the hell is going on, detective Britten?
    Michael: It’s kind of hard to explain.

& Michael: It’s going to be okay... It’s going to be okay.
    Alina: How can you say that? You tell me I can never go back home. Everyone I know. Everything we have. I have to leave it all behind. How can you possibly tell me it’s going to be okay? You can’t even begin to imagine what that feels like...

& Hannah: Look, deciding what to keep and what to give away... it’s hard. We could come up with a reason to keep everything. So, I just figured, if we don’t use it, we should lose it.


& Michael: What’s your line of work?
    Greg: I... Provide companionship. Upon request. To men.

& Alina: I know it changed him. It changed me. I just don’t think a person can go back again.
    Michael: Maybe not, but maybe you have a chance to start over. And that’s one more chance than most people get.

& Jake: Oregon?.. Who the hell lives in Oregon?

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий