5 июн. 2012 г.

Game of Thrones 2x10

Valar Morghulis

& Joffrey: The Gods are good. I am free to heed* my heart. Ser Loras, I will gladly wed your sweet sister. You will be my Queen and I will love you from this day until my last day.

& Sansa: They’re right... I’m not good enough for him.
    Baelish: You shouldn’t say that. You’ll be good enough for many things... He’ll still enjoy beating you. And now that you’re a woman... he’ll be able to enjoy you in other ways as well.
    Sansa: But if he’s not marrying me...
    Baelish: He’ll let you go home? Joffrey’s not the sort of boy who gives away his toys.

& Baelish: You have a tender heart, just like your mother did at your age. I can see so much of her in you. She was like a sister to me. For her sake, I’ll help get you home.
    Sansa: King’s Landing is my home now.
    Baelish: Look around you. We’re all liars here. And every one of us is better than you.

& Ros: What can I do for you, Lord Varys?
    Varys: Littlefinger looks at you and sees a collection of profitable holes. I see a potential partner.

& Jaime: You’re a virgin, I take it?
    Brienne: Walk.

& Jaime: Those were Stark men.
    Brienne: I don’t serve the Starks. I serve Lady Catelyn. I told her I’d take you to King’s Landing, and that’s what I’m going to do.

& Catelyn: I know that seems important to you.
    Robb: It is important to me.
    Catelyn: Your father didn’t love me when we married. He hardly knew me or I him. Love didn’t just happen to us. We built it slowly over the years, stone by stone, for you, for your brothers and sisters, for all of us. It’s not as exciting as secret passion in the woods... but it is stronger. It lasts longer.

& Melisandre: This war has just begun. It will last for years. Thousands will die at your command. You will betray the men serving you. You will betray your family. You will betray everything you once held dear. And it will all be worth it because you are the Son of Fire. You are the Warrior of Light. You will sweep aside this pretender and that one. You will be King.
    Stannis: You promise these things, but... you don’t know. None of us know.
    Melisandre: Let me show you... Do you see? Do you see, my King?
    Stannis: ......... Yes.

& Theon: I will kill that man. ... I will kill that horn-blowing cunt before I fall.
    Maester Luwin: They don’t want you to sleep. They want to sap your spirit before...
    Theon: Thank you, wise bald man. Thank you for explaining siege tactics to me.

& Maester Luwin: Theon, listen to me. I serve Winterfell. Now Winterfell is yours. I’m bound by oath to serve you...
    Theon: And what’s your counsel, trusted friend?
    Maester Luwin: Run.

& Maester Luwin: Don’t go home. Join the Night’s Watch.

& Theon: Mothers will name their sons for us.
    — Aye!
    Theon: Girls will think of us with their lovers inside them.
    — Aye!
    Theon: And whoever kills that fucking horn-blower will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke!
    — Aye!
    Theon: What is dead may never die!
    — What is dead may never die!
    Theon: Ah!
    Lorren: Thought he’d never shut up.
    Dagmer: It was a good speech. Didn’t want to interrupt.


& Tyrion: Pod...
    Podrick: Yes, My Lord?
    Tyrion: Would it be excessive of me to ask you to save my life twice in a week?
    Podrick: No, My Lord.

& Varis: There are many who know that without you this city faced certain defeat. The King won’t give you any honors, the histories won’t mention you... but we will not forget.

& Shae: You are a mess.
    Tyrion: I’m a monster as well as a dwarf. You should charge me double.
    Shae: You think I’m here for money?
    Tyrion: That was the arrangement we made. I pay you and you lie to me.
    Shae: Aw, I’m a poor little rich man and nobody loves me, so I make jokes all the time and pay them to laugh. Fuck your money.

& Shae: Let’s leave... Leave King’s Landing. They tried to kill you. They will try again. Going into wars, fighting soldiers... you’re terrible at this. Let’s take a boat to Pentos and never come back. You don’t belong here.
    Tyrion: What would we do in Pentos?
    Shae: Eat, drink, fuck, live.

& Shae: Come with me.
    Tyrion: I can’t. I do belong here. These bad people are what I’m good at. Outtalking them, outthinking them. It’s what I am. And I like it. I like it more than anything I’ve ever done.

& Tyrion: Are you going to leave?
    Shae: You have a shit memory. I am yours and you are mine.

& Maester: In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the words.
    Robb & Talisa: Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger...
    Robb: I am hers and she is mine...
    Talisa: I am his and he is mine...
    Robb & Talisa: ...from this day until the end of my days.

& Arya: How did you know we’d come this way?
    Jaqen: After all the things you have seen, this is your question?
    Arya: How did you kill those guards? Was it hard?

& Jaqen: If you would learn, you must come with me.
    Arya: Where?
    Jaqen: Far and away across the Narrow Sea to Braavos.
    Arya: My dancing master was from Braavos.
    Jaqen: To be a dancing master is a special thing, but to be a faceless man... that is something else entirely.

& Jaqen: If the day comes when you must find me again, just give that coin to any man from Braavos and say these words to him, “Valar Morghulis.”
    Arya: Valar Morghulis... Please don’t go, Jaqen!
    Jaqen: Jaqen is dead. Say it again. Valar Morghulis.
    Arya: Valar Morghulis.

& Bran: They burned it down. They burned everything.
    Maester Luwin: Not everything. Not you.

& Osha: I’ll get you milk of the poppy. Tell me where to find it.
    Maester Luwin: I don’t want milk of the poppy. Do it quickly.

& Warlock: You will be with them, through winter, summer, and winter again. Across a thousand thousand seasons you will be with them. And we will be with you until time comes to an end. Welcome home, Daenerys Stormborn.
    Daenerys: This is not my home. My home is across the sea where my people are waiting for me.
    Warlock: They will be waiting a long time...
    Daenerys: Dracarys.

& Qhorin: We are the Watchers on the Wall.
    Ygritte: ..... You can tell Mance that’s the man who killed Qhorin Halfhand.

& Ygritte: Come along, Jon Snow... Time to meet the King-Beyond-The-Wall.

& Samwell: It’s Jon and the Halfhand. They’re back.
    Grenn: Two blasts is wildlings... You’re not fighting them alone. Come on.
    Edd: Three blasts? Run!

--
heed — обращать внимание

On the Imdb.

Unfortunately this was

The End of Season II

__ Why, oh why do all the good things comes to an end so quickly?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий