12 июн. 2012 г.

Awake 1x13

Turtles All the Way Down

& Kessel: I’m swamped this morning, Tricia. It’s not gonna happen.
    Captain Harper: I will see that you don’t regret it...
    Kessel: What the hell is the Silver Saddle motel?
    Harper: A place where no one will complain about the noise.

& Freeman: You wanted to catch him.
    Michael: No. I wanted to kill him.

& Michael: When I needed your help... You listened to me. You took a risk. Thanks.
    Harper: We should be thanking you. Without you, we would have missed all this.

& Vega: How am I supposed to do that?
    Michael: Ask Harper to help you.
    Vega: You want me to tell Harper?
    Michael: She’s the only one we can trust now.

& Dr. Evans: This is fantastic!
    Dr. Lee: This is madness.


& Vega: You’ve seen a penguin before. Don’t look at me. Look at them.

& Michael: I want a time machine.
    Dr. Evans: As much as we... we often wish that life were otherwise, it only moves in one direction. And the good news is, you finally realize that this is life. It’s not about imaginary partners in penguin suits.

& Michael: What if I just had a dream?
    Dr. Evans: I don’t follow.
    Michael: I mean, everything else feels real to me right here and there.
    Dr. Evans: Mm-hmm. Everything obeys all the laws of physics, logic, and...
    Michael: Why can’t I just... have had... A normal dream?

& Dr. Evans: It’s time to come back to living in one world and not run off seeking a third.
    Michael: I’m not seeking anything. I’m just saying, wh-who... Who knows the rules? Who’s to say?
Youth Lagoon — Montana

you wore a hoodless sweatshirt
on your bed that night
with black leggings
I’ve never seen your face so white
your honesty was killing me
the monsters in the room were all dancing
to the music all around.

& Rex: Dad?
    Hannah: Michael? You okay?
    Michael: Yeah... I’m good. I’m perfect.

--
On the Imdb.

__ Case closed. The finale is for a little snotty girl for sure. The question is: was it by design or an outcome of low ratings.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий