15 июн. 2012 г.

Two and a Half Men 4x2

Who's Vod Kanockers

& Alan: “Mudslide kills 600 religious pilgrims...” And yet both my ex-wives live on.

& Alan: What is that?
    Charlie: Steven Tyler rented the house next door.
    Alan: The... The guy from Aerosmith? I lost my virginity to him. ... Well, you know, his music.

& Rose: How cool is it that Steven Tyler moved in next door? I lost my virginity to him.
    Charlie: You mean his music.
    Rose: No.


& Jake: Hey, Uncle Charlie, guess where I’m finally growing hair...
    Charlie: Come on, man, I’m eating!
    Jake: Right here. I’m growing a ’stache.

& Alan: It looks like you had a tough night.
    Charlie: No, the night was great. It’s the morning that’s killing me.

& Jake: Hey, Berta, wanna see my armpit hair?
    Berta: Only if you wanna see mine.
    Jake: .........

& Alan: I just wanna say I’m a huge fan. I lost my virginity to you.
    Steven Tyler: Really? Well, you know, there’s a lot of the ’70s I don’t remember.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий