7 июн. 2012 г.

We Need to Talk About Kevin

& Eva Khatchadourian: Mommy was happy before little Kevin came along. Do you know that? And now mommy wakes up every morning... and wishes she was in France!

& Franklin: Eva, he’s just a boy. He’s a sweet little boy. That’s what boys do.

& Eva: So, the daddy bear plants his seed in the mommy bear and it grows into an egg.
    Kevin: Is this about fucking?
    Eva: ..... Do you know what that means?
    Kevin: The boy puts his pee pee in the girl’s doo doo.

& Eva: Haven’t you ever wished you had somebody else around to play with?
    Kevin: No.
    Eva: You might like it.
    Kevin: What if I don’t like it?
    Eva: Then you get used to it.
    Kevin: Just because you’re used to something... doesn’t mean you like it. You’re used to me...

& Missioner: We just have a couple of quick questions for you.
    Eva: What’s this about?
    Missioner: Do you know where you are spending the afterlife?
    Eva: Oh, yes, I do as a matter of fact. I’m going straight to hell. Eternal damnation, the whole bit. Thank you for asking. Okay?


& Kevin: It’s like this. You wake up. Then you watch TV. You get in the car, then you listen to the radio. Then you go to you little job or your little school but we’re not gonna hear about that on the 6 o’clock news. Why? Because nothing is really happening. Then you go home and watch some more TV. Or maybe it’s a fun night, and you go out and you watch a movie. I mean it’s got so bad, that half the time the people on TV, inside the TV, they’re watching TV. And what are all these people watching?.. People like me. And what are all you doing right now but watching me? You don’t think they would have changed the channel by now if all I did was getting “A” in geometry?

& Eva: Isn’t that a weird thing to collect?
    Kevin: I don’t like stamps.
    Eva: But what is the point?
    Kevin: There is no point... That’s the point.

& Eva: You don’t look happy.
    Kevin: Have I ever?

& Eva: I want you to tell me why.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ It's a scary, very scary movie. Why? 'Cause it's all 'bout our life. And children. Be careful!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий