26 июн. 2012 г.

Falling Skies 2x3

Compass

& Weaver: Something has got to change.
    Tom: Agreed... Assign me to the Berserkers. If I know where he is, I can keep my eye on him... Permission to join the Berserkers, Captain?
    Weaver: Fine. Permission granted.

& Weaver: I’m assigning Tom to the Berserkers.
    Pope: Are you insane?!
    Tom: I don’t know. If I am, I guess we’ll have that in common.

& Tom: I can’t protect them anymore. We can’t protect them anymore. All we can do is prepare them for the world that’s in front of them, and it’s a world where kids have to grow up too fast... And there’s gonna be consequences and there’s gonna be casualties.


& Avery: Well, hello there. Who do we have here?
    Weaver: 2nd Massachusetts. Captain Dan Weaver. And who, may I ask, are you?
    Avery: The name’s Avery Churchill. I’ve been looking for you.

& Tom: It, um, sucks. It really sucks. Sometimes you think that you can’t even go on. Except you don’t have a choice but to go on. And the good news is that we’ve got each other to get through a lousy situation. The bad news is...
    Ben: ...it’s a lousy situation.
    Tom: ...it’s a lousy situation.

& Pope: Mason! You son of a bitch! Mason, this isn’t over!

& Weaver: We’re just pissing in the wind here. We need to get back in the war.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий