17 июн. 2012 г.

Terri

& Mr. Fitzgerald: I don’t even understand this.
    Bob: Well, a zombie is someone that’s died and comes back to life...
    Mr. Fitzgerald: Yeah, I know what a zombie is, Bob. I don’t see the connection.

& Terri: I’m sorry, Mr. Fitzgerald.
    Mr. Fitzgerald: Don’t say things you don’t mean, Terri. You’re not sorry she’s gone. You barely knew her.
    Terri: ... Sorry.

& Mr. Fitzgerald: Life’s a mess, dude, but we’re all just doing the best we can, you know. You, and me, and Samantha, we’re just doing what we can. So, if I hurt you or if I lied to you, all I can tell you is I’m sorry, and I will try to do better. Maybe I will do better or maybe I’ll do even worse. I don’t know. I screw up all the time because that’s what people do, you know?


& Terri: What’s it going to do to me?
    Heather: Just make you feel nice.
    Terri: I already feel nice.
    Heather: You can always feel nicer.

& Terri: So, do you think you and your wife are going to get divorced?
    Mr. Fitzgerald: ..... No. No. Just a fight. One of many.
    Terri: What was it about?
    Mr. Fitzgerald: For some people, Terri, enough is just not enough.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ John C. Reilly's absolutely perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий