20 июн. 2012 г.

Goon

& Ryan: Last week, he called ... and told me that I’d won the grand prize of 50 cocks in my mouth. I have the option of sucking 50 at once or one a month for 50 months.

& Doug Glatt: I don’t have a thing, you know, like... like you have your show and my dad and my brother, they have their doctor thing. I haven’t got a thing. Everybody’s got something but me.
    Ryan: Would it help that I want you inside me? That I want you to make lemonade in my chocolate factory?

& Ryan: I am pretty sure my fucking eyeballs just ejaculated.

& Ogilvey: This is Stevesy. Anything you need, you tell me. He’ll do it.

& Ogilvey: Am I the only one here, you Slavic fucking borscht-blooded, cabbage-headed motherfuckers?

& Eva: Eva likes Doug. Eva likes you.
    Doug: What does Eva think about kissing?
    Eva: Which type?
    Doug: French?


& Ryan: Look, no disrespect intended but honestly? Fuck your parents if they don’t fucking appreciate you.

& Coach: And for those of you who think you’ve got no practice tomorrow... 6 a.m., bag skate, pussies! I want to see every single one of you work your fucking asses off until you puke your guts out. This is not fucking baseball!

& Ross Rhea: I’m going to impart some wisdom.
    Doug: I could really use some of that.
    Rhea: Everybody loves the soldiers until they come home and stop fighting. You understand what I’m saying?
    Doug: Erm... I don’t know. No.
    Rhea: Kid, you got this thing, the stuff, the shit, the fucking grit. You got it, like me. But like me, that’s all you fucking got. And like me, you’re no good to anyone doing anything else. Don’t go trying to be a hockey player. You’ll get your heart ripped out.
    Doug: But I am a hockey player, sir.
    Rhea: You’re a fucking goon.

& Coach: Glatt, what the fuck? Hockey!

& Eva: You. You make me want to stop sleeping with a bunch of guys.
    Doug: That’s the nicest thing anybody’s ever said to me.

& Ryan: Look at you. Did you fall off a toilet paper roll? Do you pee rainbows? Do you fart cinnamon? Do rainbows come out your nipples?

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий