26 июн. 2012 г.

Continuum 1x4

Matter of Time

& Alec: Just watching you hurts me.
    Kiera: Then don’t watch me.
    Alec: Don’t they have makeup in 2077?
    Kiera: Let’s just say the future has changed some things for the better.
    Alec: How?
    Kiera: A mascara stick that uses an electrostatic charge preset to release the perfect amount every time.
    Alec: Describe it to me?

& Broker: In all my years as a broker, I’ve never seen anything like this.
    Kellogg: Just lucky I guess.
    Broker: Your timing has been... spectacular.
    Kellogg: Well, maybe I’m from the future and know what’s about to happen...

& Kellogg: Here are the new companies I want to invest in. Synthetic food production, disaster insurance bonds...
    Broker: What are you expecting? The end of the world?
    Kellogg: Something like that.

& Carlos: What the hell penetrates a body then five stories of a building?

& Kiera: Based on what evidence?
    Carlos: Based on listening to my gut. You should try it some time.
    Kiera: I listen.
    Carlos: No... You watch. And you calculate. Which is a good tactic. But I think you should trust your instincts once in a while.


& Kellogg: Just do me one favor, Ok?
    — What’s that?
    Kellogg: When you have a grandson one day, and you will, promise me you’ll let him jump on the bed and eat lots of candy, Ok?

& Carlos: Did anybody ever tell you, you watched too much Star Trek as a kid?

& Melissa Dobek: The worst I ever did to Martin was wish him dead. That’s not a crime, is it?
    Kiera: Not yet.

& Kiera: I saw her name come up on his phone.
    Carlos: You did?
    Kiera: No, but if you knew how I really found out... you’d be upset.

& Travis: We’ve become more vigilant.
    Kagame: We have to be. There’s a war coming.
    Sonya: How can you be so sure?
    Kagame: Because we’re going to start it.

& Alec: No, no, no, no!! It’s okay... It’s me... Alec.
    Kiera: Alec?
    Alec: The guy in your head.

& Alec: [It’s] So important she gets away with murder?
    Kiera: I’m not happy about it... but if I make the wrong decision, millions could be affected.
    Alec: So, if these scientists are playing God, in a way, so are you... It’s messed up.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий