19 июн. 2012 г.

Falling Skies 2x2

Shall We Gather at the River

& Weaver: I want you at the debrief.
    Tom: Dan, I can’t.
    Weaver: I know that you’re not completely healed...
    Tom: The wound’s not the problem. I just nicked a rib.
    Weaver: Then what is it?
    Tom: I don’t trust myself. And you shouldn’t, either.


& Ben: Want to know my secret? To make sure they can’t control me?
    Tom: Mm-hmm.
    Ben: Hate. I hate what they did to me with all my heart and soul. ... You got to hold on to your hate, Dad. If you can do that... it doesn’t matter what they’ve done to you... they won’t be able to change you inside.
    Tom: You’re right. Hate is a very powerful emotion. And I hate them, too. But if all you’ve got left is hate, then they’ve already changed you.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий