16 июн. 2012 г.

This Means War

& Collins: Six men in the morgue. A body in the middle of the street—
    Tuck: Yes, but to be fair, we did manage to...
    Collins: Shut up.
    Tuck: To... That’s me shutting up, right now.

Pain? That’s just weakness leaving the body.

& FDR: This girl could be all sorts of crazy. And, besides, half those girls pee standing up, Tuck. The other half are on one of our watch lists.
    Tuck: It’s a date.
    FDR: Look, lucky for you, I’m free tonight. And I’m gonna bring the binoculars, the hand cream... keep a hundred-yard radius. It’ll be sweet stuff.

& FDR: I’ll be around the corner on ringtone. I’ll be at the video store. One ring means you need an extraction, two, a cleaner, three, I can get home.
    Tuck: ... Two hundred yards.
    FDR: Sold.

& Lauren: I have a very important question to ask.
    Tuck: Good. Go on.
    Lauren: Have you ever been or do you ever plan on being a serial killer?
    Tuck: Well, I mean, it’s... You gotta keep your options open. But, no.
    Lauren: Okay, good answer... So you’ve never killed anybody with your bare hands?
    Tuck: ... Not this week.
    Lauren: Great.

& Tuck: I have a photograph of my girl.
    FDR: I was doing the same thing. A background check.
    Tuck: I don’t know if that’s creepy or romantic.
    FDR: “Cromantic.” I do it all the time.


& Tuck: Sometimes falling is the best part.

& Lauren: I made a mistake.
    FDR: I don’t believe in mistakes.
    Lauren: Well, that’s a very convenient philosophy for someone like yourself.
    FDR: It’s the mistakes that make us who we are.

& — Are you sure about this, sir? We might have some constitutional issues here.
    FDR: Patriot Act.

& Lauren: Do you think it’s possible to love two people equally?
    Trish: Love, yes. Be in love, no.

& Trish: Don’t choose the better guy. Choose the guy that’s gonna make you the better girl.

& FDR: I missed you.
    Tuck: I know. I’ve missed you too.
    FDR: I love you, man.
    Tuck: Love you too.
    FDR: We’re back.
    Lauren: Oh, my God. I’m Yoko.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий