11 июн. 2012 г.

Awake 1x12

Two Birds

& Dr. Lee: Is it possible that you’re not actually remembering this, but inventing it?

& Michael: Bird. What the hell are you doing? He came after me.
    Freeman: But this is his house.

& Hawkins: Everything all right with your mom?
    Freeman: Yeah, you know, you fix one thing and then ten more give you problems.
    Hawkins: I know exactly how you feel.


& Michael: I need you to decrypt a password-protected file. What do you charge for that?
    Francis: It depends...
    Michael: On what?
    Francis: If the password’s five characters, I can crack it in an hour. Six, it’s gonna take 24. Seven characters... Whew... two weeks.

& Captain Harper: I’ll start by confirming what most of you know already: Just over an hour ago, our former colleague, Detective Isaiah Freeman, was murdered by one of our own... Detective Michael Britten.

& Michael: The reason I was targeted because I received an anonymous tip about heroin being distributed through Westfield distribution center by at least two dirty cops.
    Captain Harper: You’ve got nothing.

& Freeman: Mike... I don’t know how you know what you know... But I damn sure hope you’re right.
    Michael: Me, too.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий