9 июн. 2012 г.

Awake 1x11

Say Hello to My Little Friend

& Michael: When I woke up, I realized that I-I hadn’t gone back at all.
    Dr. Lee: And that’s never happened before?
    Michael: No. No, I always switch. Hannah, Rex, Hannah, Rex. It’s-it’s like clockwork.

& Michael: What does it mean? Doctor, it means you need to figure out a way to get me back to my son. Now.

& Dr. Lee: Failing is one of the most common ways in which we transition out of a dream state, and that transition comes from your subconscious.

& Michael: I will not lose my son!
    Dr. Lee: Detective... you lost your son six months ago.


& Detective Ed Hawkins: You don’t well Detective.
    Michael: What is this? How did you...?
    Hawkins: Well, either I just leap through time and space or ding, ding, ding! You’re hallucinating.

& Michael: Would you just leave me alone for a few minutes?
    Hawkins: How could I leave you alone if I’m you?

& Michael: I killed my son, Captain.

& Michael: I just wanted to tell you that losing a child is... is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. And-and to watch you voluntarily cut yourself off from her... I would give anything... Anything for one more day... One more hour... one more... One more second with my boy. You know? And, uh, and... You can hate her or her decision or the baby or us, but none of it matters. You just hold her tight... And you don’t let her go. Because she... You never know.

& Michael: There was no accident. That’s what I had to understand. They were trying to kill me.
Who? Detective Britten, who was trying to kill you?
    Michael: Another cop.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий