1 июн. 2012 г.

30 Rock 3x22

Kidney Now!

& Kenneth: Science was my most favorite subject. Especially the Old Testament.

& Liz: You’re a match?
    Jake: No, I’m not.
    Liz: Then where are you gonna get a kidney from?
    Jake: I don’t know, but I have the entire liberal media establishment at my disposal. The same manipulation machine that got people to vote for Barack Obama and donate all that money after rainstorm Katrina. I’m going to use that to find my dad a kidney.

& Pete: Liz Lemon, you dumb bitch.
    Liz: What?
    Pete: Here’s the reason I don’t wanna go on that family vacation: It’s a working farm. And I’m the only one whose hands are big enough to guide the bull during mating.

& Tracy: There you are, you stupid cracker. You know why I get a hotel room? To poop in peace. No kids bangin’ on the door, No phones ringin’. It’s my time! Every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00 pm! I don’t know why I only go twice a week. That’s what Angie should be worried about!


& Jake: Lemon, how are you?
    Liz: You know what? I’m good. I’ve got a book deal, a free sandwich in my pocket, and I have this weird, loose feeling in my shoulders. What is that?
    Jake: It’s either happiness or osteoporosis... I think it’s happiness.

This country has 600 million kidneys
And we really only need half
That leaves about 300 million kidneys
Do the math
Oh, Milton Greene, Milton Greene, Milton Greene

& Liz: We sure had quite a year.
    Jake: What’re you talking about? It’s May.
    Liz: Shh.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Finally. This was the

End of Season 3


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий