29 янв. 2011 г.

Red (2/3)



& Marvin: Frank, how many times have I told you? You cannot trust the system! I told you when you're in the system, they switch the flip and you're done. Man, satellites, cell phones, chips, net, the web, the dentist...

& Sarah: This guy's insane.
    Frank: Well, he thought he was the subject of a secret government mind control project. As it turns out, he really was being given daily doses of LSD for 11 years.
    Sarah: In that case, he looks great.
    Frank: Yeah. Fantastic.

& Marvin: Do you know what's wrong with this country?
    Sarah: Mmmm.. They're all trying to kill us?
    Marvin: Exactly!

& Marvin: What's the angle?
    Frank: No angle. I like her.
    Marvin: Okay. So, they pull her voice from the pay phone, probably right now, install the recognition software and back-trace it to Singer. So then we show up, they bring out the satellite, and we're fried with Y-rays.

& Marvin: Can I kill her now?

& Marvin: 'Old man', my ass.


& Marvin: I don't think I can go, Frank. The last time they put some electrical wires... in some not very nice places.

& Sarah: What do you suppose the punishment
is for what we're doing here?
    Frank: Death. Maybe life in prison.
    Sarah: Awesome.

& Cooper: Bad move, Grandpa.
Aerosmith - Back In The Saddle Atlanta

& Frank: Kordesky trained you?
    Cooper: Yeah.
    Frank: I trained Kordesky.

& Sarah: Joe? Joe who was 'dead Joe'?
    Joe: She with us?
    Frank: Yeah.
    Joe: Not dead. Just retired.

& Marvin: It's not that bad. People get shot all the time.
    Sarah: No, they don't, they get paper cuts.
    Marvin: I mostly get shot.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий