27 янв. 2011 г.

Glee 1x8

Mash-Up

Season 1, Episode 8


& Quinn: I can't believe we're saying this... but we need some advice on how to be cool.
    Finn: Yeah, you must have picked up some ideas... about what cool people do from watching them over the years. Not that you were never cool yourself.
    Emma: Yeah... Eh... Well... Um... But, um, you're two of... the most popular kids in school.
    Quinn: We were... until we joined Glee Club.
    Emma: Okay. I see. Um, don't really have any... pamphlets on how to be popular. Uh, okay, right. Well, let's talk about this. Why is it so important for you to be cool? Huh? Don't you like being in Glee? It's fun.
    Quinn: Status is like currency. When your bank account is full... you can get away with doing just about anything. But right now, we're like toxic assets. When my mom applied to college... she put being popular as her main extracurricular activity. And she got into Arizona State.
    Emma: Sunglasses are so sexy.


& Sue: I hear people say, "That's not how I define marriage". Well, to them I say, "Love knows no bounds." Why can't people marry dogs? I'm certainly not advocating intimacy with your pets. I, for one, think intimacy is no place in marriage. Walked in on my parents once, and it was like seeing two walruses* wrestling. So, WOOF! on Prop 15, Ohio.


& Noah 'Puck' Puckerman: I know. It's whack. But I also remember what my history teacher told us last semester: Only Nixon can go to China. I have no idea what she meant, but it reminded me of when my family ordered Chinese food... and sat down together for our traditional Simchas Torah screening of Schindler's List. It wasn't the most normal tradition... but we did it for my mom. She said it made her feel connected to her Jewish roots. As she was giving me my sweet-and-sour pork... she said something that really hit home. You're no better than them, Noah. Why can't you date a Jewish girl?


& Rachel: You're choosing football over Glee, which means we probably can't be together anymore.
    Noah: Yes. Damn, I feel like such a bad Jew.


& Kurt: Someone get me to a day-spa stat!


& Sue: I'll need to see that set list for sectionals after all. I want it on my desk warm from the laminator at 5:00 p.m. And if it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal a way into your home... and punch you in the face.



--Dict:
walruses — морж


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий