13 янв. 2011 г.

Skins 1x3

Jal

Season 1, Episode 3


& Claire: No! Mezzo. Fucking mezzo for fuck's sake! ... Jesus Christ, Kevin. Lose the sodding chewing gum, you twat! ... Trumpets, fucking keep up. ... Shit! Wank! You useless frigging tosser. See me after. Now accelerando. Fucking accelerando. ... And one, two, three, one, two... Yes, and hold it, hold the phrase. Yeah! Fuck my donkey, that's good!


& Sid: Is, uh, Tony in?
    Jal: Pretty much in.


& Jal: Zip.
    Sid: It's... in your... arse, Jal.
    Jal: For Christ's sakes, are you gonna help me here or not?


& Jal: You really know how to talk to a girl, Sid.
    Sid: Do I?
    Jal: No.


& Jal: What's that noise. Is he?..
    Michelle: You know, he's just... h-hanging out.
    Jal: Yeah. Ring me back when you aren't actually being penetrated, OK?


& Alicia: Um, Jal. I thought maybe I could use your flute on one of my tracks...
    Jal: Where you going, sister? I ain't no choong*.


& Michelle: For fuck's sake. It's brown.
    Jal: It's not. It's green. I suit green.


& Jal: Jesus, 'Chelle. I can't wear that stuff.
    Michelle: Shut up. You, girl, need to learn a few tricks.
    Jal: Like what?
    Michelle: Like looking good. It's what I do.
    Jal: It isn't all you do.
    Michelle: Yeah, it is. You play clarinet and I look shaggable. It's talent, girl. Pure talent.


& Jal: For Christ's sake. Stop looking at them.
    Maxxie: Sorry Jal. They're a bit... Well, they're out, aren't they?
    Jal: You're gay, for Christ sakes.
    Maxxie: Yeah... I mean, yeah, of course.
    Jal: And you're supposed to respect women's bodies, Muslim boy.
    Anwar: I'm respecting. Believe me, I'm respecting.
    Chris: Are those?.. I mean, what's keeping it all up? Is that...
    Jal: Don't touch!
    Chris: But I wanna touch. Honestly, I'll die if I don't touch.



-- Dict:
choong = some one who looks good and is buff


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий