30 янв. 2011 г.

Red (3/3)



& Victoria: Oh, Francis. You're such a romantic.
    Frank: What?
    Victoria: You're all hard on the outside, but inside you're gooey... gooey*.


& Victoria: I was in love with an agent once...
    Sarah: What happened?
    Victoria: Well, I was with MI6. And the relationship wasn't... sanctioned. So when it came to light, my loyalty was questioned... And I was ordered to kill him... It was a test.
    Sarah: What did you do?
    Victoria: I put three bullets in his chest.


& Dunning: You don't have any idea what you're getting into. First of all, you can't touch me.
    Joe: Sure, we can.


& Joe: Looks like there's not a lot of options, kid. I mean... somebody's gonna have to make the hard choice... if we're gonna get out of here alive.
    Frank: Been wild.
    Joe: Wild and crazy. But I wouldn't want it any other way.
    Frank: An honor.


& Ivan: I want to show you something. ... This was done to me by the love of my life. It seems that what we had was not meant to be. But now she sits... outside my house... drinking vodka. ... Three bullets in the chest. When I woke alive, I knew she still loved me. Or else it would have been the head. It was big risk for her, of course, but one does crazy things for love. Do not fear for your love, my friend. With a small dedicated group, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.


& V. P.: Are you gonna kill me?
    Frank: Not just you.


& Cooper: It's over, Frank. Any minute the whole world is gonna drop on you.
    Frank: We'll see.


& Dunning 2 Frank: I loved watching you being a good guy. Kicking ass for your country. It showed a spectacular lack of vision.


& Frank: This gonna be a problem?
    Cooper: No. I got it... Grandpa.


& Frank: Feel better now?
    Marvin: Yeah. Wanna get pancakes?


& Marvin: Something bad is gonna happen very soon.


& Marvin: I told you something bad was gonna happen.
    Frank: Keep your dress on.
    Marvin: Moldova sucks.
    Frank: Moldova sucks!
    Marvin: Next time, your girlfriend can wear the dress.


-- Dict:
gooey — клейкий; сентиментальный; липкий и сладкий

Red (Special Edition)


! Beautiful Helen Mirren and no less beautiful Mary-Louise Parker. Not to mention for the old guard: Willis, Freeman & Malkovich. What pleasure, yum-yum.

) Malkovich's hero name, Marvin, that speaks for itself.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий