8 янв. 2011 г.

Hooked 2: New Level

aka In the Game 2: A New Level

aka Na Igre 2. Novyy uroven


In the beginning: Gamers. In Search of the Target


& Dario: Bon journo, guys. I am the owner of this ship. Who you are I don't know, but I suppose that there must be a particular goal behind your actions.
    Doc: We're out of beer snacks.


& Pokrovskiy: Guys! We know each other. Let's make a deal! What do you need, money? Money? How much money do you need?
    Doc: A billion yuan, have it?
    Pokrovskiy: How much will that be in dollars?
    Doc: Am I the currency exchange?


& Komelev: Conflict of interests requires somebody's help. We would price it at... 7 million.
    Lebedev: Why not 10?
    Komelev: Are you asking as a man of business or just out of curiosity?


& Lena: Maxim. I can't, and please don't stalk me, alright?
    Maxim: Stalking is when you are certainly against it, but when you are uncertain, then it's trying to win you over.


On Imdb.


_ Жалкое подобие левой руки.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий