5 янв. 2011 г.

Misfits 1x5

Episode #1.5


& Simon: What are you doing? Give it back!
    Nathan: Come on, we'll do an interview. First question. Have you ever had sex with a piece of fruit?
    Simon: Give me my phone!
    Nathan: Second question. Was it a melon? Ah!.. He's trying to kiss me!


& Sally: So do you think that you've learned anything?
    Curtis: Yeah... Don't get caught.


& Sally: How do you think you've changed?
    Nathan: Um... I think I'm taller.


& Kelly: They graffiti and we clean it off. They graffiti and we clean it off. They graffiti and we clean it off. What is that about?


& Simon: You don't know what they got on us. Maybe they're watching us right now.
    Nathan: This shit is old news. We have outfoxed the fox, which makes us very bloody foxy.


& Nathan: What if I can talk to animals?


& Nathan: See? Babies. That's why I always use a condom. And if the girl looks dirty, I use two. Belt and braces.


& Nathan: Your girlfriend was here. The other one. We covered for you, though. I always wanted to be a cheat. I'm just too disorganized. I struggle to remember one girl's name.


& Nathan: I hear you, man.
    Curtis: Don't put your arm around me!
    Nathan: It's these powers, man. No matter what you do, the ones you love will be the ones who pay.


& Sally: Nathan! What the hell are you doing?
    Nathan: I found a baby... Did you see him? He is beautiful.


& Curtis: ... I've got three months left to live. I don't want to waste it with you. ... Cos I'm impotent and I know how much you love cock. ... Cos you got... weird tits. And nasty snatch gunk*. I'm sorry.
    Sam: You're finishing with me?
    Curtis: ...And you're gonna ask me why and I can't tell you. There are things going on with me, things I can't tell you about. No matter what I do, the ones I love will be the ones who pay.
    Sam: Is that from Spider-Man?
    Curtis: What?
    Sam: What you just said. That's from Spider-Man. You're dumping me with a line from Spider-Man? You immature, pathetic, shallow bastard! You stay away from me!
    Curtis: ... Done.


& Nathan: I'm gonna be his daddy.
    Kally: You're a homeless. You're living in the Community Center.
    Curtis: You got no money, no job.
    Simon: You're poor. And you've got a criminal record.
    Kally: You can barely look after yourself.
    Curtis: Social Services will take one look at you...
    Alisha: Seriously, the kid deserves better. Way better.
    Nathan: Him and his mum can come and live with me at the Community Center. I can get free food from the vending machines. I'll steal booze from the kitchen. I'll steal from other babies. I'll go to the park and forage for nuts and berries.
    Baby-boy: You're prick.


& Nathan: Why am I holding this baby? I'm not being sexist but one of you girls needs to take this off me before I drop it on its head.


& Alisha: Wait. Are you cheating on me with her or are you cheating on her with me?
    Curtis: I have no idea.



-- Dict:
nasty — противный
snatch — вагина
gunk — навоз


On Imdb.


! Sooo great OST!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий