21 янв. 2011 г.

Misfits 2x3

Episode #2.3


& Nathan: I've seen some weird shit over the last few weeks, but this... This goes against the very laws of nature.


& Nathan: I want to know everything there is to know about you.
    Simon: Like what?
    Nathan: Anything.
    Simon: I just bought the Battlestar Galactica DVD box set.
    Nathan: Tell me about your first sexual experience.


& Simon: He kissed me.
    Kelly: Nathan kissed you?
    Simon: He put his tongue... in my mouth.
    Kelly: He's a dickhead. He's winding you up*.
    Simon: He tried to take my trousers off.
    Kelly: Are you taking the piss*?
    Simon: He said he wanted to do some... dry humping.
    Kelly: What did you do?
    Simon: I left! Very quickly.


& Kelly: Are you trying to tell me
you're gay or something?
    Nathan: Gay, straight, retarded. Why do we put labels and everything?
    Kelly: We do, all right? Or else no-one will know what the fuck's going on.


& Simon: Why are you being so nice to me?
    Alisha: I can be nice... Sometimes.


& Nathan: We'll take things slowly. When you're ready to develop the physical side of our relationship, you just let me know. No pressure.
    Simon: Thanks.
    Nathan: It's just so hard when you're so cute, and I'm so horny, and there's only a couple of thin layers of cotton separating our genitals.


& Alisha: You touch me like that and then you tell me you have to go?.. What am I doing?
    Simon-from-a-future: It's going to be all right. I should know. I'm from the future.


& Simon: Remove the tattoos, or I open the nuts.
    Curtis: He stabs me and you're offering him peanuts?
    Simon: Nuts are his Kryptonite. Like in Superman.
{ 2 Kryptonite in one day?.. Coincidence, huh? }


& Nathan: If you want to spunk* all over a girl's tattoos, just ask them, yeah?


Foals - Spanish Sahara

& Nathan: So that was an unexpected turn of events.
    Kelly: You mean you being a big gay?
    Nathan: I'm not a gay. Look at me.
    Kelly: You sure about that?
    Nathan: I'm about 98% certain. Would you like me to prove it to you?
    Kelly: Go on then.
    Nathan: Really?
    Kelly: Get on with it.
    Nathan: All right. Prepare to be aroused.
    Kelly: Oh, just kiss me, you dick!


& Kelly: It just feels all wrong, like I'm doing it with my cousin or something.
    Nathan: Well, I could slip another finger up there. You know, go two up?
    Kelly: No, it just don't feel right. You know when you just know? I just think we should be mates.
    Nathan: After all these weeks' build-up we're not even going to shag?! Is that what you're saying?
    Kelly: Sorry. Yeah. You want to take that out?


& Nathan: Mates, yeah?... Big buddies. Pals.


& Curtis: What's up with you?
    Nathan: I just realized I haven't died this week.
    Simon: It's only Thursday. There's still time.



-- Dict:
winding you up = Teasing someone or making fun of them.
taking the piss = mock, tease, ridicule, scoff*, or troll.
scoff — издеваться; насмехаться; глумиться; зубоскалить
spunk — сперма


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий