31 янв. 2011 г.

Let Me In

& Abby: Just so you know, we can’t be friends.
    Owen: Why not?
    Abby: It’s just the way it is.
    Owen: Well who said I wanted to be your friend anyway? Idiot.


& Owen: How old are you?
    Abby: Twelve... more or less. How old are you?
    Owen: Twelve years, eight months, and nine days.


& Abby: You have to hit back.
    Owen: I can’t. There’s 3 of them.
    Abby: Then you hit back even harder.
    Owen: What if it doesn’t work?
    Abby: Then you hit back even harder.


& Abby: Owen... Can I come in? No, wait, wait. Don’t look at me. But you have to say it... that I can come in.
    Owen: You can come in.
    Abby: Close your eyes.


& Abby: Owen, ’m not a girl.
    Owen: You’re not a girl?
    Abby: No.
    Owen: What are you?
    Abby: I'm nothing.
    Owen: Oh.


& Owen: How did you get up here?
    Abby: I flew.


& Abby: So what did you want to do down here?
    Owen: Uh... I think I have an idea. Close your eyes. Keep them closed.


& Owen: Dad, can I talk to you?
    John: Yeah, sure, pal. What is it?
    Owen: Do you... do you think there's such a thing as evil?
    John: What?! What are you talking about, pal?
    Owen: Can people be evil?
    Listen, where are you getting all this stuff? Is this from your mother... all her religious crap?
    Owen: No.
    John: You know what, Owen? Listen, listen, put your mother on the phone, okay? I want to talk to her. {...}
    Owen: Dad...
    John: Owen, I want you to get that crap out of your head, okay? Your mother... she's... listen, look, she has problems. And I'm gonna talk to her. So I don't want to hear any more of this. All right? All right?
    Owen: Yeah.
    John: You have a good night, pal. I love you.


& Owen: Can I come in? ... You have to say it.
    Abby: You can come in.


& Owen: Are you a vampire?
    Abby: I need blood to live.
    Owen: But how old are you, really?
    Abby: Twelve. But... I’ve been twelve for a very long time.


& Abby: You have to invite me in.

Greg Kihn - Breakup song


& Owen: Eat some now. Save some for later.



+ on Imdb.

Let Me In

__ Dark and a little stringy.
      The other side of the moon vampirism; not the Twilight snivel. As it should be. This time — in the beginning of puberty.

! Chloe Moretz (from Kick-Ass & Diary of a Wimpy Kid). Next Julia Roberts?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий