9 янв. 2011 г.

30 Rock 2x14

Sandwich Day

Season 2, Episode 14


& Jonathan: Mr. Donaghy, you're not really going down to 12, are you?
    Jake: I have to. Of course it's humiliating. Banks is trying to shame me into leaving. But where else am I gonna go?.. I've been sleeping with the Cindy Crawford of corporations for the last 22 years. What am I supposed to do? Just lie down with some skank* like 3M?
    Jonathan: What about Washington? I'm sure your friends in the Bush Administration would...
    Jake: Bush?!
    Jonathan: Has it gotten that bad?
    Jake: Good God, I'd rather work for an American car company than jump on that sinking ship.


& Jake: I'm losing it, Don... I mean, I've been walking the streets in this crazy snow, trying to figure out who I am, where I fit in. I even stopped to catch a snowflake with my tongue, but, evidently, that's some sort of signal in Chelsea.


& Jake: What happened?
    Liz: He lied about going to the airport.
    Jake: And?
    Liz: And I said I hope he dies in a car explosion.
    Jake: Lemon, life is about minimizing regrets. You never know when someone's going to slip into a coma and leave you regretting all the things you didn't say or get in writing from the company's lawyers. What I'm trying to say is you're... young and you still haven't blown it completely, so don't... start now.



-- Dict:
skank = a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness.


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий