25 янв. 2011 г.

House M.D. 7x10

Carrot or Stick

Season 7, Episode 10


& Taub: You have any idea who did this?
    Chase: I don't even know where the original picture is from.
    Taub: The bathroom at the Carlton Hotel. The towel. Hotel logo's reversed. Shot must have been taken in the mirror.
    Foreman: We were there for Sanford Wells' wedding.
    Martha: That must narrow it down.
    Foreman: He slept with three women there.
    Martha: Oh, you're a whore.


& Chase: Half hour on the phone, no go. Website won't take down the picture.
I thought their policy doesn't allow nude photos.
    Chase: They don't. Technically... I'm no longer nude.
Maybe you should shut down your account.
    Chase: I tried, but whoever did this changed my password, so I can't even prove it's my page.
Well, there's a clue. She's got serious text skills.
    Chase: My password was "password."
    Martha: You're a dumb whore.


& Chase: $2,500?
    House: Cancel your credit card, find that girl, and marry her.


& House: Do you want a doodle? Do you? Feed the monkey. ... Cuddy puts her to bed at 7:30, which cuts way into our training time. Play date's on Friday.
    Wilson: What is that?
    House: Dog training clicker. Gives immediate positive reinforcement, bridging the precious seconds between desired behavior
and treat delivery.

    Wilson: House, she's not a dog. But... It really seems to be working... Does Cuddy know that Rachel's here, and that you're turning her into a schnauzer?
    House: I told marina that Rachel and I are working on a secret art project for mommy. Which means that some pedes patient is about to be short one art project.
    Wilson: The sacrifices we make for our children's education...
    House: Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?


& Patient: I can't teach them good behaviors without first getting rid of all their bad ones. That's not gonna happen unless I push them.
    Martha: I don't see why metaphorical pushing has to involve actual pushing.
    Patient: I may work these kids hard, but I never hit them.
    Martha: You march them into the ground instead of knocking them there.
    Patient: Yeah, well, it beats the alternatives, which is ending up in jail or in a gang or... A coffin. {...} Two-thirds never re-offend. That's better numbers than juvie.
    Foreman: She's brilliant, but new to the real world.


& Kenzie: You're obviously pissed at me. Because I thought we totally had a connection. And then when you didn't ask me for my number, I...
    Chase: A connection?! It was a threesome!!
    Kenzie: Yeah, but you were obviously more into me than you were into Nika.
    — Kenzie, honey, you have a phone call.
    Kenzie: Just a minute, dad.
    Chase: You live with your parents?!
    Kenzie: Just until graduation.
    Chase: College?!! How old are you?
    Kenzie: 18... Next month. Relax, it's not illegal or anything.
    Chase: Look, I just need this to stop. Would you give it up already?
    Kenzie: I told you, it's not me. My parents won't even let me on social networking sites. Too many sexual predators.


& Taub: Why are you putting hot sauce on a toy?
    House: Maybe you don't care if children chew on your caterpillar. I think it's wrong.


& House: What causes kidney dysfunction on top of everything else?
    Martha: Arsenic* poisoning. And... people do change. Driscoll took it to heart when I asked him to think about Landon's history. He was much nicer, and then...
    House: Wow, two ideas that don't make any sense. If it was arsenic, they'd be puking and pooping. And conversations with moralizing strangers do not make people change their behavior.
    Martha: Why is it impossible to believe I made a compelling argument, and he...
    House: If he changed, it's because something besides you made that argument compelling.


& Cuddy: Hey, Rachel, have you ever played "Feed the Monkey" before?
    Rachel: ......... No, mama.
    ..............................................
    House: She seemed so dumb, but when the pressure was on, she knew what had to be done, and she did it.
    Patient-2: You're pumped 'cause your kid lied?
    House: She's not my kid. She's a pain in the ass. And she's a better liar than you are... She didn't hesitate. She didn't oversell*. Took me years to learn how to lie like that. And Rachel has it on instinct.
    Patient-2: Sounds like you're real fond of that kid.
    House: You're really not good with nuance, are you? I admire her talent.



--- Dict:
Arsenic — Мышьяк
oversell — переигрывать


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий