29 янв. 2011 г.

Ученик чародея

aka The Sorcerer's Apprentice


& Dave: No way.


& Becky: It's just college radio. Like, seven people listen to it.
    Dave: I'll be listening. That's one more. You can round it up to eight.


& Horvath: Am I the first one out? ... That's a yes.


& Horvath: I've recently been released from a 10-year sentence, during which the only reading material available to me was your so-called report on Napoleon Bonaparte from your school bag. Your analysis was obvious, your prose was weak.
    Dave: I was nine!..
    Horvath: Irrelevant.


& Dave: But how do we take that which appears solid and have it burst into flames?
    Balthazar: We will the vibrations to go faster. Step one, clear your mind. Step two, see the molecules. Step three, make them shake. Got it?
    Dave: No! I definitely don't "got it."
    Balthazar: Trust the ring, Dave. And keep it subtle*..


& Balthazar: Your Encantus.
    Dave: I remember it being bigger.
    Balthazar: Pocket edition.


& Balthazar: I am Balthazar Blake, sorcerer of the 777th degree, and you are my apprentice.
    Dave: Sweet.


& Balthazar: Without his ring, a sorcerer is powerless. The only other thing a sorcerer needs is a nice pair of pointy shoes. Your rubber soles block the current. Plus it helps to look classy.
    Dave: These are old man shoes.


& Dave: The bitter irony of the fact that 10-year-old me is far cooler than 20-year-old me.
    Becky: I think 20-year-old Dave is... He's all right.
    Dave: Like, "all right" all right, or "all right!" all right?


& Becky: Look, Dave. If you can just tell me the truth, then I promise I will do my best to understand.
    Dave: Okay. The first thing you should know about me is that I'm a sorcerer.
    Becky: O... Okay.
    Dave: I can conjure and shoot plasma bolts out of my hand. I can speed time up, slow it down, varying degrees of levitation. It's all very magical.
    Becky: And I thought my last boyfriend was different 'cause he wore a scarf...


& Dave: This is really dangerous. I can't bring you into it.
    Becky: Well, I think I'm already into it. And besides, if you blow it, we're all gonna die anyway, right? I want to come with you.
    Dave: You're sexy.


& Dave: Becky, there's something I forgot to mention to you. I really have no idea how to land this thing.



-- Dict:
subtle — неуловимый; проницательный; искусный


+ on Imdb.


The Sorcerer's Apprentice

__ Stupid and funny. What else do you want?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий