28 янв. 2011 г.

Red (1/3)

Solomon Burke - Home In Your Heart

& Frank Moses: Don't get me wrong, I know it's crazy. Don't think that I don't think this is crazy. And it... couldn't be more different than how I'd hoped to meet you for the first time. But sometimes... things happen. And I just hope that someday you and I could be sitting somewhere, comfortably... and look back on this as the great, big adventure that it is.
    Sarah Ross: Mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm
    Frank: I'm a little hungry, too. What should we get?
    Sarah: Mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm
    Frank: Pizza.


& Joe Matheson: Did you ID any of them?
    Frank: Kinda.
    Joe: This used to be a gentleman's game.


& Frank: Watch your back.
    Joe: I'm 80 years old, I got stage 4 liver cancer. What the hell can they do to me?
    Frank: They can still shoot you.
    Joe: Well... I never thought this would happen to me.
    Frank: What?
    Joe: Getting old. I mean, Vietnam, Afghanistan... Green Springs Rest Home?


& Sarah: Am I gonna die?
    Frank: No. You just need some sleep.
    Sarah: I may vomit. ... Wow, this is just like Love's Savage Secret. ... I am high. ... You have such beautiful green eyes. ... Wow. You really are CIA.


& Sarah: How did we get to New York City?! Wow, I really hate you right now.
    Frank: I was just hoping you'd be a little more understanding of the situation.
    Sarah: I was hoping not to get kidnapped. Or drugged. I was hoping you'd have hair.
    Frank: So it looks like none of our dreams are coming true, at the moment.


& Sarah: Not my best first date. Not my worst, either.


& Sarah: The woman just lost her daughter.
    Frank: I know.
    Sarah: You can't just go around duct taping everyone. People are basically kind of decent*.
    Frank: That hasn't always been my experience.


& William Cooper: Why was he retired?
    Henry, The Records Keeper: He got old. Then some thumb-sucker came along and tagged him "RED".
    Cooper: Red?
    Henry: Yeah. RED. R-E-D. "Retired: Extremely Dangerous".


& Frank: Why would I be trying to kill you?
    Marvin Boggs: Because the last time we met, I tried to kill you.
    Frank: That was a long time ago.
    Marvin: Some people hold on to things like that.
    Frank: I'm not trying to kill you. Okay? So that makes us friends. Right?
    Marvin: Right.
    Frank: Good. You wanna take that knife out of my balls now?



-- Dict:
decent — приличный; порядочный


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий