31 мар. 2022 г.

The Hill

This Is Us 6×9


Toby: I am very excited. I have made plans. I've made so many plans, my plans have plans.

Randall: If you could dream of doing anything, what would it be? Anything.
Kate: That is the problem. I can't think of anything. Okay, I'm not like you guys. You know, you want to be an actor, and you want to change the world. We're the exact same age, and you guys are way ahead of me. Randall, you've already met the love of your life. And, Kevin, I mean, you're so far ahead, you've already ruined one marriage. I just... When I look into my future... I literally see nothing. No job, no family. Nothing.

Jack: Okay, Katie girl. Here's the moment. Just let go. Katie, just let go. Let go.
Kate: I will never let go, Daddy, ever!
Jack: Yeah? Why not?
Kate: Why would I?

Jack: You're almost there, Kate. Let's go. Almost there!

Rebecca: How'd she do?
Jack: Today is not the day.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий