15 мар. 2022 г.

Sanctified

Ozark 4×7


Special Agent Maya Miller: Why not tell me? Why bushwhack me in the middle of a meeting?
Because you're righteous. And you border on liability. My mistake was thinking you had enough professionalism to keep your mouth shut. Now I expect you to fall in line.

Mr. and Mrs. Byrde, the FBI will be assuming your role for the Navarro Cartel. You've brought us to this historic moment and the Bureau thanks you for your service to America.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: You're welcome.

Ruth Langmore: Why would they make DEFCON 1 worse than DEFCON 5? Omar Navarro: How does it feel? Hmm?
Wendy Byrde: Which part?
Omar Navarro: I don't know. Going back to your normal life.
Wendy Byrde: Shock.
Omar Navarro: No, that's not shock, Wendy... That is fear. Fear of the quiet.

Omar Navarro: You know what? When your kids are away in school, and your husband is still in the office, and the bottle of wine is empty, and the house is dark and it's quiet, don't forget about me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий