6 мар. 2022 г.

Family Day

Resident Alien 2×5


Harry Vanderspeigle: Hello. Can I talk to the alien, please?

Harry Vanderspeigle: Mm. He hung up. He knows my mother. And they had intercourse.

Harry Vanderspeigle: Is this how humans feel when they have a child... Angry and resentful for having to care for a tiny thing? If she were a pet bird, I would leave the cage door open and the ceiling fan on.

Asta Twelvetrees: Yeah, well... he's not the same man you used to know.

Harry Vanderspeigle: You are the worst daughter that I have.
Liza Vanderspeigle: I am your only daughter, you idiot!
Harry Vanderspeigle: If I had another daughter and she was bad, you would be worse!

Liza Vanderspeigle: You're different than before, like, head-injury different.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий