15 мар. 2022 г.

Madres paralelas (2021)

Janis: I will carry on the family tradition. I'll be a single mother, like my mother and grandmother.

Arturo: Janis, please... at least consider not having it now. We can plan for the future.
Janis: The future is now.

Ana: You're obsessed with that pit, and he takes advantage of it.
Janis: What?!
Ana: We must look to the future, otherwise we will only end up reopening old wounds.

Ana: I don't know, I never thought about it.
Janis: It's time for you to open your eyes about the country you live in!
Ana: I don't like you talking to me like that.
Janis: It seems no one in your family explained the truth about our country to you. There are more than a hundred thousand missing, they're... buried around in ditches and beside cemeteries. Their grandchildren and great-grandchildren would love to be able to exhume their remains to give them a proper burial, as they promised their mothers... as they promised their mothers and grandmothers. And until we do, the war will not be over.

Janis: You're young, but it's time for you to know where your father and his family stood during the war. It'll be good for you to know, so you can decide which side you're on.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий