16 мар. 2022 г.

Through and Through

Boss 2×2


Mayor Tom Kane: No, what are you doing here? How, where, who, et cetera? And don't simply remind me that you're on loan from some other office, because a kid with your inexperience doesn't land a position like this unless he's fucking somebody, hard, in either sense of the word.
Ian Todd: Well, um... Where do I start?

Ben Zajac: I don't know. You're both right. It could look exploitative on one hand, and it's now or never on the other.
Maggie Zajac: The public will eat this up, as they should.

Chaplain: She never expressed her own wishes one way or another?
Mayor Tom Kane: A rare omission for a woman who always made her wishes known. She was more of a "my will" than a "thy will" kind of person. Is more of one, rather. I don't know, maybe it doesn't make a difference either way. God will not be mocked.

Mona Fredricks: What's our Plan B if the vote doesn't go our way?
Alderman Ross: It's going our way! If I have to buy a vote or two to make it so, then welcome to Chicago. But over my dead body will the Gardens be torn down by this cracker-ass fascist in suspenders after all the shit he's pulled right under our eyes.

Ian Todd: I work for the Mayor. And as long as you keep up this kind of routine, you might as well work for your father.
Emma Kane: How so?
Ian Todd: Nothing empowers him more than having big problems and solving them. Right now, you are one of the biggest.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий