8 мар. 2022 г.

The One Where Emma Cries

Friends 9×2


Phoebe: She's just so cute. Oh, I just want to bite her ear off and use it as a sucking candy...
Monica: Phoebe!
Phoebe: Ha, ha.
Monica: But I could take one of those little feet and put it in a pita pocket.

Rachel: It's been hours, and it won't stop crying.
Phoebe: She, Rach. Not it. She.
Rachel: Yeah. I'm not so sure. Oh, my God, I'm losing my mind.
Monica: Yeah, no kidding.
Phoebe: All right, this just proves no good can come from having sex with Ross!

Phoebe: You guys, we can't turn on each other, okay? That's just what she wants.

Chandler: You know we said it would be fun to move to Paris for a year? And you could study French cooking, and I could write... and we could picnic along the Seine, and go wine-tasting in Bordeaux.
Monica: Oh, yeah.
Chandler: Okay. You know how people say that Tulsa... is the Paris of Oklahoma?

Ms. McKenna: You fell asleep?
Chandler: But only because I was up all night worried about this meeting... Isn't that funny?.. Irony. Not a fan? All right.

Ross: It's better this way anyway. I don't know what I was thinking, going down that road again with us. It's just much easier if we're just friends who have a kid. ...
Joey: And you're okay with that?
Ross: Yes. That's what we always planned. And if you have a plan, you should stick to it. That's why they call them plans.

Monica: I can't believe it. She's asleep. I got her to go to sleep. Oh. I have actual magical powers.
Phoebe: I can hear traffic and birds. I can hear the voices in my head again-- I'm kidding.

Rachel: You know what I really, really want?
Ross: What, Rach?
Rachel: I wanna sleep. I wanna eat. I wanna take a shower. I mean, before she wakes up, and we gotta do this all over again.

Rachel: I got news for you... Emma: Not easy.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий