21 мар. 2022 г.

The One with Ross's Inappropriate Song

Friends 9×7


Rachel: You what?! You sang to our baby daughter... a song about a guy who likes to have sex... with women with giant asses?
Ross: You know what, if you think about it... it actually promotes a healthy, uh, body image... because even big butts... or, uh, "juicy doubles" are... Oh. Please don't take her away from me.

Chandler: I'm not gonna watch it. I don't need to watch it. I mean, what good could possibly come from watching it? Well, we know I'm gonna watch it.
Joey: Hey, dude, what's up?
Chandler: Don't judge me! I'm only human!

Chandler: All right, I'm gonna watch it. I mean, it's probably not even what I think it is. Even if it is, it can't possibly be as bad as what I'm picturing in my head. Ha, ha. Can it?
Joey: See, in my experience, if a girl says yes to being taped... she doesn't say no to much else, I'll tell you.

Joey: All right, fine. But if I enjoy this, you have only yourself to blame!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий