1 мар. 2022 г.

Dolittle (2020)

Dab-Dab: This goes against Dolittle's rules.
Betsy: Why are humans against the rules, again?
Dab-Dab: If you let humans too close, you'll get hurt more than you would if you didn't let them in at all. Isn't that right, Doc?

Kevin: I... I... I... I'm too beautiful to die.

Lord Thomas Badgley: I say, Dolittle, what is your plan?
Dr. John Dolittle: The plan?
Lord Thomas Badgley: I suppose we do need one.
Dr. John Dolittle: Well, the queen's only hope is a cure that's never been tested from a tree that's never been seen, on an island that's never been found. Sounds ridiculous, saying it out loud. But regardless of that, we have no choice but to embark on this perilous journey to obtain the fruit of the Eden Tree.
Barry: Whew! We've done it! We've done it! We've... missed it.
Betsy: Okay, boss, what's our next move?
Barry: We cut our losses. Change our identities. Ditch the kid in the river.

Kevin: Hello! I bought a front-row seat to crazy town.

Plimpton: Nothing about me is okay. My father was right about me. I should have been an omelet.
Yoshi: Pfft. I know how you feel. My dad said he was going out for a pack of seals one night and never came back. I guess we got something in common after all, Plimpton.
Plimpton: What is this feeling? I'm all warm and fuzzy inside.
Yoshi: That's friendship, bro.
Plimpton: Huh. Not bad, bro.

Kevin: Kevin's log, day 12. Some force beyond my comprehension still compels me to follow this crew of lunatics, the squirrel killer, and their deranged leader. Perhaps it's the magic tree that draws me.

Dr. John Dolittle: To put it simply, more leafy greens and less armor in your diet.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Doctor Dolittle (1967)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий