1 мар. 2022 г.

The One Where Rachel Has a Baby: Part 1

Friends 8×23


Ross: Yes! From home to the hospital in seven minutes!
Rachel: Yes. The hard part is truly over.

Chandler: Hey, you made it!
Ross: Okay, is there some kind of magic tunnel to this hospital?
Rachel: Ross, you stay here and talk. I'm gonna go have a baby.

Rachel: Oh, wow. Three hours and still no baby. Ugh, the miracle of birth sure is a snooze-fest.

Judy Geller: I brought something that I want to give you. Assuming, of course, that you want it.
Ross: Ma, you're asking me to marry you?

Phoebe: Why aren't you with Rachel?
Ross: Are you kidding? We're not gonna be together because we're having a baby.
Phoebe: It seems you belong together.
Ross: I can't deal with this right now. I have to go have a baby.
Phoebe: Right. And with who again?

Chandler: Right here?
Monica: No, not here... Maybe here...
Chandler: We got time to kill. We're in a building that's full of beds!
Monica: And it's so clean!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий