27 мар. 2022 г.

The One Where Rachel Goes Back to Work

Friends 9×11


Steve: I think we might have something for you at the agency.
Chandler: Really? That's great!
Steve: It's an unpaid internship.
Chandler: That's funny. When you said "unpaid," it sounded like you said "unpaid."

Steve: Come on, now. Monica has a good job. It's not like you have a family to support.
Chandler: Actually, we're trying. I don't think Monica is gonna want to postpone it... We're supposed to have sex tonight... Actually, she's probably at home, naked right now... I tend to keep talking till somebody stops me... I can picture her on the bed...
Steve: Stop!
Chandler: Okay.

Rachel: Wait. What do you mean, you're taking over my job?
Gavin: Well, while you were on your baby vacation, I was doing your job.
Rachel: A vacation? My idea of a vacation does not involve... something sucking on my nipples until they are raw.
Gavin: Clearly, you've never been to Sandals Paradise Island.

Ross: Uh, Rach, uh, we have a code brown situation.
Rachel: Honey, could you please take care of it for me?
Ross: All right, but you're gonna have to do one sometime.

Rachel: Can you please just take care of her for today?
Ross: Absolutely. Just give me your breasts, and we'll be on our way.

Monica: Okay, it's baby time. Pants off, Bing!-- Didn't see you there, Geller.

Monica: Guys can fake it?! Ugh, unbelievable. The one thing that's ours.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий