23 мар. 2022 г.

The One with Rachel's Phone Number

Friends 9×9


Chandler: What's up, Joe?
Joey: Okay, what have we always wanted to do together?
Chandler: Braid each other's hair and ride horseback on the beach?

Monica: Chandler, I don't wanna be one of those wives that says: "You can't go to the game. You have to spend time with me." So if you could just realize it on your own...

Chandler: You're right. I wanna see you too. I just gotta figure out a way to tell Joey. He's really looking forward to this.
Monica: Tell him you haven't seen your wife in a long time. Tell him that having a long-distance relationship is really difficult. Tell him that what little time we have together is precious--
Chandler: Eh, yeah, I'll think of something.

Ross: It's just been a while since I've seen you like this. You clean up good.
Rachel: Oh, really? Well, thank you... Okay, stop. Stop looking at me like that! Last time that happened, that happened.

Monica: So you lied to him?
Chandler: It's always better to lie than to have the complicated discussion-- Except with you.

Rachel: You know, actually, right before you picked me up... Ross and I had a, uh, little thing.
Phoebe: Oh, my God. I love things. What happened?
Rachel: Well, um, first he told me he liked how I looked.
Phoebe: Uh-huh.
Rachel: And, uh, then we had a little, um... eye contact.
Phoebe: Eye contact?
Rachel: Mm-hm.
Phoebe: I hope you were using protection.

Monica: Chandler, you have to tell Joey that you're not in Tulsa.
Chandler: Don't you think it's better for him to think you're cheating on me... than for him to think I'm cheating on him?.... I heard it.

Monica: Aren't you afraid that Joey's gonna figure all this out?.... I heard it.

Mike: ... So with the exception of the fermentation process... beer and ale are basically the same thing. Fascinating, isn't it?
Ross: Maybe you should look up "fascinating."


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий