5 мар. 2022 г.

Shut In (2022)

Jessica: Daddy's not bad, okay? He's not bad. He's just… He's sick.

Jessica: I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry. Mommy wasn't nice. I miss Nana too. But we have to take of each other now. Okay?

Jessica: I'm a bad mom. Okay? I just didn't know how to do it. I never learned. And you don't know this, but… I was just too young when you came around and I wasn't ready for all of this. And then… I left you alone for so long when I was sick. I messed up real bad. But I'm trying. Just promise me that you not gonna grow up… and hate me, like I hated my mom.

Jessica: Here it comes...!

Sammy: Hope? ... You're an idiot. People who use hope are desperate. They're desperate people. Weak people.

Rob: You're nothing!
Jessica: I'm not nothing.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий