14 мар. 2022 г.

The One with the Pediatrician

Friends 9×3


Chandler: My boss and I worked out a deal where I'm in Tulsa four days a week. So the other three, I can be here with you.
Monica: So you're gonna be gone four days a week? No.
Chandler: I'm sorry, are you just used to saying that?
Monica: No. I can't be away from you for that long.

Monica: So Nancy told me about this job at this great restaurant, Javu? But it's just a little outside of Tulsa.
Chandler: Well, how far outside?
Monica: Manhattan?..

Chandler: What happened to "you can't live without me four days a week"?
Monica: Well, if you really think about it, I mean, four days is not that long. I see you Monday before you go to work... and Thursday when you get back... and I always work late on Tuesdays, so really if you think about it, ha, ha... it's really just one day.

Mike: My name is Mike. And I do play piano.
Phoebe: Oh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Prove it.
Mike: There isn't a piano here.
Phoebe: That wouldn't stand in the way of a true pianist.
Mike: Okay.......
Phoebe: You are really good!

Mike: Do you think that, maybe, sometime, I could, uh...
Phoebe: It's okay. Go ahead, ask me out.
Mike: Okay. You think, maybe, sometime I could take you out?
Phoebe: Oh, you just caught me off guard, um.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий