18 мар. 2022 г.

Ablution

Boss 2×3


Mayor Tom Kane: Conflicts, entanglements, moves? You've just described my job. And in 20 years, no one's ever shot at me for it.

Mayor Tom Kane: Usually I'd speak to family members about this, but under the circumstances...
Dr. Ella Harris: Yeah, hardly the proper time to gauge that particular symptom, don't you think?
Mayor Tom Kane: .... Same old prick I've always been.
Dr. Ella Harris: Any hallucinations?
Mayor Tom Kane: As a matter of fact...
Dr. Ella Harris: You're having one now?

Mayor Tom Kane: He'll fit in... I wonder what it's like to take the shape of the space you're in.
Ezra Stone: Not enough water in the world.

Mayor Tom Kane: I hired you both for a reason. Never question my judgment. That's all.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий