10 мар. 2022 г.

Ellie

Ozark 4×5


Triggerman: What is she, 16?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Don't let the looks fool you.
Ruth Langmore: You must be Clare. Ruth Langmore. How are ya?

Mel Sattem: I just want Helen. Body is as good as a signature, so... Look, if I was to get an anonymous tip, I'd be all ears and no mouth and out of your life forever.

Clare Shaw: Wait. Who bought it?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Frank Jr.
Clare Shaw: Who?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: That's, uh... it's Kansas City Mob. It's... it's okay. I'll... I'll call him.
Clare Shaw: How many fucking heroin dealers do you people know?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Um, just the three.

Ruth Langmore: ... And a hundred grand for me.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: What's that?
Ruth Langmore: I said, and a hundred grand for me.
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: I heard what you said.
Ruth Langmore: Then fucking say it!
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Hundred grand for you.

Special Agent Maya Miller: And tell him if he doesn't want to work for free or part-time, I'll get him a badge.
Wendy Byrde: I'll tell him.
Special Agent Maya Miller: He'd be great at it, you know.
Wendy Byrde: Oh, I know.

Darlene Snell: I only have one rule. Never lie to me. Understand?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий