17 мар. 2022 г.

A Suitcase Full of Cash and a Yellow Clown Car

Young Sheldon 5×16


Connie: I need to show you something.
Dale: Okay.
Connie: Now, don't freak out.
Dale: Well, that's not helping.

Dale: So you're looking for a new job?
George: Something like that.
Dale: Well, there's plenty of teams out there...
George: Yeah, but I'm starting to think it's gonna be the same BS wherever I go.
Dale: That's how I feel about life. Wherever I go...

Sheldon: Mom, savor this moment. Can you take me to church?

Sheldon: Fort Worth? I could barely get my mom to drive me to church.

Adult Sheldon: My mother would say money is the root of all evil. But she also said that about The Simpsons. I say money is just a medium of exchange, a way of transforming something into something else....

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий