8 мар. 2022 г.

Our Little Island Girl: Part 2

This Is Us 6×6


Beth: So, now I want you all to turn around and face the mirror and repeat after me... I can, and I will. ... Again. I can, and I will.

Kate: Well, this isn't gonna be awkward at all.

Kate: It's really cute when he tries to make it look natural.

Kate: It's not every day that our brother gets to star in a reboot of a show that made his career and then almost cost him his career. We're gonna be there.

Kate: Are you gonna say something about my weight?
Kevin: Do you want me to?
Kate: No.
Kevin: You gonna say something about my drinking?
Kate: Do you want me to?
Kevin: ... No.

Kevin: The last thing you need is a cross-country trip to, what, witness 50 Pearsons watch Police Academy 3 for the 300th time and argue over an old hat?

Mr. Clarke: Don't ever forget... how special you are. Our little island girl...
Beth: ...who dance before she walked.
Mr. Clarke: Who dance before she walked. You're going to change the world one day.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий