22 мар. 2022 г.

Redemption

Boss 2×4


Ezra Stone: Invincibility is a myth, Tom. How long can you pretend?
Mayor Tom Kane: As long as hope still has its bit of green.
Ian Todd: All the King's Men.
Mayor Tom Kane: Dante, The Divine Comedy.

Mayor Tom Kane: At some point, I hope it dawns on you that simply doing your job well does not merit commendation.

Gerald 'Babe' McGantry: No one man is bigger than the machine. It corrects itself. Always.

Mayor Tom Kane: Gain their trust, secure their cooperation, and the rest will follow.

Mona Fredricks: Who's the traitor here, William?
Alderman Ross: Who isn't?

Meredith Kane: Some things are best left broken.

Mayor Tom Kane: I am not done yet. I will remove all obstructions. The thugs, criminal and financial, have no idea what's coming. Change according to my will. We've got a lot to do, you and I... I love you.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий