28 мар. 2022 г.

The Guitar Man

This Is Us 6×8


Uncle Nicky: Don't try to help her, all right? Okay? You-you just being here, that's enough. Just do nothing. Just... Just be. Just be.

Kevin: You ever feel like you're... Like you're performing in a movie that no one else is watching?
     You know what I mean? Like, like, um... Like you're always... You're trying to do the right thing. You're trying to be the right kind of person instead of just... being that person.
     I want to be the kind of man that does the right thing because it's the right thing to do. The kind of man that's just there, you know? Just there. Think maybe I am. Or I'm trying to be.
     But how do you know? How do you know if you are or if you're acting like you are? You ever think about that?
Man in Waiting Room: I'm just waiting on my wife.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий