13 мар. 2022 г.

A Lobster, an Armadillo and a Way Bigger Number

Young Sheldon 5×15


Meemaw: Just wondering when you were gonna tell her your real age.
Georgie: Age ain't nothing but a number.
Meemaw: Yeah, well, her number's way bigger than your number.
Georgie: You ain't never lied about your age?
Meemaw: I'm a lady. Different rules.

Georgie: It's not a big deal. We're just having fun.
Meemaw: Yeah, well, before you have too much fun, you better tell her.
Georgie: That sounds less fun.
Meemaw: Welcome to being an adult. It sucks.

Georgie: So, what would you really do?
Dale: She married?
Georgie: No.
Dale: She got kids?
Georgie: No.
Dale: I don't see the problem.
Georgie: Thank you.
Dale: My pleasure. You're like the son I never wanted.

Connie: At what age do guys stop acting like idiots?
Dale: Oh, no. What'd I do now?
Connie: Not you. Georgie's dating an older woman and he's lying about his age.
Dale: Oh. That rascal.

Connie: You already knew!
Dale: You don't know what I know.

Dale: Well, he asked for my advice.
Connie: Well, I hope you told him that he has to come clean.
Dale: I did...
Connie: Sounds like there's a "but" on the way.
Dale: But then he asked me what I would've done.

Connie: Dale!
Dale: Well, uh, you don't know all the facts.
Connie: What are the facts?
Dale: He said that she was blond and hot.
Connie: And that makes it okay to lie?
Dale: At my age, no. At his age?... No.

Dr. Sturgis: Does it go straight like this for a while?
Dr. Linkletter: It's Texas. Goes straight like this for the rest of our lives.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий